- Highest IP performance as standard Highest tensile strength performance fittings - FPA and FPAX due to all round teeth design
- Simple construction for ease of installation - Fixed and Swivel versions Multiple thread variations - Metric, PG, NPT, UNEF, external threads, internal threads, integral strain relief versions
- Tested and approved to the latest National and International Standards Vibration tested for secure installations
It is the combination of two conduit unions with a suitable flexible conduit. It may be used for all kind of curves in the electrical installation. This set can be easily fitted with the right conduits.
- Use with nylon Connectors; Straight, Snap-in, or Sweep.
- Also use with Twist Fittings. Straight or Sweep.
- May also be used with Metallic Fittings for Liquid Tight
- Smooth inside for easier wire pulling; no hazardous sharp edges or burrs; will not damage conductors.
- Integral rigid and flexible PVC construction.
- Resists corrosion, abrasion, oil, water, acid, metal shavings, and rough environments.
- Resists abuse, pull, and crushing.
- - 0.4°F (-18°C) to 167°F (75°C)
- Straight-Thru or 90° Sweep.